The tower of this chapel houses a three bell frame with a single bell hung in the central pit. The bell was cast in 1812 and weighs nearly 3 cwts. The bell is to be removed from the tower to Loughborough for conservation and the manufacture of new traditional fittings for swing chiming by lever. The upper part of the bell frame is to be removed and a new galvanised steel girder frame is to be manufactured. The base cills of the bell frame are to be underpinned withe new galvanised steel girders and boarding of the floor area. The brick treaded spiral staircase is to be repaired in places where worn, and lime mortar re-pointing of parts of the inside of the belfry will also be undertaken.
* The new hardwood headstock is being manufactured.
* All is ready for dispatch.
* This project has been completed..


