The 5 cwt ring of three by Thomas Hilton and dating from 1787 is to be removed now that the church has been closed and sold. The bells are in the ownership of the Keltek Trust who have instructed Taylor’s to lower them and store them at Loughborough pending a decision about their future.

* The bells have been removed and are at the Foundry.

This project has been completed until the Keltek Trust finds a new home for the bells.