The 10 cwt ring of three in this church is the work of three different founders with bells dating 1486, 1605 & 1792. The bells were last restored with new cast iron frame and fittings by Taylor’s in 1903.The wrought iron fishtail clappers and their crown staples are to be fully restored with new bronze bushes and annealed.

This project has been completed.