The tower of this church houses an 11 cwt ring of six which were last rehung by Taylor’s in 1910. At that time five of the six bells were also recast.
The clappers and crown staples will be removed to the Foundry for complete refurbishment, to include annealing, refacing, new joint pins and new bronze bushes.
* This work is in progress.
This project has been completed.
