The 14 cwt ring of eight in this church was last rehung in a new two tier cast iron bell frame in 1954 by Taylor’s, with four of the bells being recast.
With the recent removal of the clock weights shafts in the ringing chamber more space has been created, allowing an opportunity to re-rope some of the bells and improve the rope circle. Necessary fittings’ alterations will be made to accomplish this work.
