The tower of this church houses a 30 cwt ring of ten that hang in a cast iron and steel bell frame by Warner’s dating from 1897.The bells are a mixture of Thomas II Bilbie (1749), Thomas II Mears (1840) & The Whitechapel Bell Founry (2001). The bells were last rehung on new fittings in 2001 by Robert Parker.

An order has been received for all the iron and steel work of the bell frame and bell fittings to be descaled, cleaned and repainted.

* This work is scheduled to begin in September.