The 6cwt ring of four in this church tower is the work of Peter Burford (bells 3 & 4, circa 1410) and Alfred Bowell (Bells 1 & 2, cast in 1898). The bells will be removed to Loughborough for conservation and the manufacture of all new ringing fittings. The ancient wooden bell frame, dating circa 1499, will be repaired and strengthened before the bells are rehung.
* These bells have been removed to Loughborough.

