The 23″ single bell at this church was cast and installed by Taylor’s in 1928. The brick turret in which it hangs has become unsafe and the bell will be removed while the turret is restored. The 1928 Taylor fittings will be restored and the bell will be rehung with new pulleys and bell rope.
* This bell has been removed and is at our works.

