The tower of this church houses a 13 cwt ring of eight, originally cast and installed by Thomas II Mears in 1812. Taylor’s carried out a restoration in 1952, when the 2nd & 6th bells were recast and the old fittings refurbished.

Further restoration work is now needed to keep the bells in a ringable condition. The clappers, crown staples and rope roller boxes will be returned to Loughborough for refurbishing. All of the bells will be lifted from their pits for their bearings to be cleaned/replaced as necessary.