The tower of this church houses an 8 cwt ring of six. The back five are the work of the founder Fitzanthony II Pennington and date from 1758. The treble was added in 1904 and was cast by Mears & Stainbank. The entire ring was rehung with new ringing fittings in a new two tier cast iron frame by Taylor’s in 1933.
The bells will be lifted from their pits and their bearings will be cleaned/replaced as necessary. Restoration work to the clappers will also take place.
This project has been completed.
