The steeple of this church houses an 11 cwt ring of six cast by Mears & Stainbank in 1896, and hung in a cast iron bell frame by Thomas Blackbourn.Taylor’s carried out a major rehang in 1963, replacing all the fittings and adapting the bell frame.

A contract has now been placed for all the bells to be lifted from their pits for their bearings to be cleaned/replaced as necessary. All of the clappers and crown staples will be returned to Loughborough for complete refurbishment, and one of the rope roller boxes will be restored.